Thursday, April 26, 2012

Bits and bobs...and cookies.

I go through an awful lot of dry spells when it comes to this here blog. I'm in a dry spell right now, matter of fact. It's not necessarily because nothing is happening in my life that is noteworthy; it's mostly because I have no idea what to say about the things that are happening or even if I should say anything at all. The month of April has been pretty nasty, to tell you the truth. There have been bright spots, however. My oldest son turned six this month and had a pretty darn nice birthday. I went to see a play for the first time in years (unless you count MCT's production of "Winnie the Pooh," which I don't).  I'm also still employed at a job that I enjoy with people I enjoy seeing on a daily basis. All of these things provide some warm fuzzies. Beyond listing these bits and pieces of the Sarahverse, I don't know what to write. *looooooooong sigh*

I turn to you, my few and valiant readers. What would you like me to write about? Shall I try a story? A poem? Do you want to know my opinion on condensed vs. home-made soup? What shall I do? Leave a comment and then eat a cookie. I have no cookies to give you but I think everyone has cookie rights and if you don't have cookies in your house then you have my full permission and support to go get some.

No comments: