Saturday, September 12, 2009

Resignation/One foot forward

I "created" this blog two years ago mainly to have the ability to comment on other people's blogs. I have been wrestling with whether or not I should actually enter the blogosphere myself, however. It seems odd that I should have majored in creative writing, yet not actually write. Chalk it up laziness or lack of confidence or both. That being said, I have decided to take a deep breath, gird my loins, stick up my chin, stiffen my upper lip, and take a crack at this whole "blogging" phenomenon. I'm still not entirely convinced that I'll be able to write anything truly worth reading but time will only tell. What does a 20-something mother of two have to say about the world? Well, a lot. But how articulate is she? Erm... not very. Still, though, I have leaked bits of myself onto Facebook and Myspace (but I have abandoned Myspace because it became too obnoxious for me) so why not sprinkle a little bit of me here? So this brief little paragraph is me dipping my toe to test the water. Now to gather my thoughts in order to take the plunge...

No comments: